Here is your opportunity to secure this unique Campground which has been operating as a learning centre at the base of Mt Tuchekoi in the beautiful Mary Valley. It could be the perfect venue for your next adventure. If you have been thinking of setting up a campground but don’t know where to start…. then look no further as this property is already set up and has the infrastructure in place. Think outside the box, what about an off-road training centre for adventure bikes? The accommodation is here, the land size is great and there is a massive conference room & dining hall with commercial kitchen. Or maybe you would like to stick with the current running as a venue for school camps, conferences, activity centre, boot camps and possibly a wedding venue.
With 39 ensuited rooms (Motel style accommodation) there is ample room. A total of 138 beds, plus Air-conditioned teachers’ rooms, conference room, main office, large dining hall and commercial kitchen. All of this on 103 acres of land which has a good mixture of timbered hills and cleared level areas and a good-sized dam. The water supply to the buildings is by bore water and rainwater tanks.
Infrastructure in place:
• Gear Shed: Approximately 20mtrs wide x 25mtrs long x 4.2mtrs in height.
Concrete floor, power connected, block construction with iron roof.
• Conference Room: Approximately 10mtrs wide x 24mtrs long. Block
construction with iron roof. Power connected.
• Staff Kitchen & packing room: Approximately 10mtrs wide x 10mtrs long.
• Separate office: Approximately 6mtrs wide x 25 mtrs long. Timber & Fibro walls
with iron roof.
• Caretakers’ residence: Separate shed; 3mtrs wide x 6mtrs long. Fully self-
contained residence with air conditioning, besser block construction with iron
• New colour bond shed: Approximately 9mtrs wide x 18mtrs long, 4 open
carport bays and enclosed workshop, power connected, concrete floor.
• 3 x Separate buildings with 39 ensuited rooms.
• Main hall / dining room with commercial kitchen.
Activity Infrastructure includes:
• High Ropes
• Leap of Faith
• Crate Climb
• 8mtr Climbing wall and Abseiling facility
• 2 x 100mtr Flying Fox
• Canoeing Dam
Conveniently located with easy access to the M1 you are only one and half hours North of Brisbane and less than an hour from the Sunshine Coast. The property is being sold with furnishings (a detailed list will be provided).
Inspections are by appointment only by contacting the agent.
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Broadband Internet Available
- Water Tank