Lot 2 D'aguilar Highway, Sandy Creek
- 0 bedrooms
- 0 bathrooms
- Approx 114 Acres
114 ACRES WITH 360 DEGREE VIEWS TAKING IN SOMERSET DAM
ABUNDANT WATER Almost Fully cleared 46.19ha (114.08acres) property on the D'aguilar Highway approx 5 mins from the centre of Kilcoy. A mix of pastures including Rhodes grass and kikuya
Consists of rolling hills divided into 3 paddocks . Fencing is 4 strands of barb wire.
There is no house on the property but numerous house sites with fantastic 360 degree views including Somerset Dam
There are the following improvements:
1. At the front gate a metal set of cattle yards with crush and loading ramp.
2. Towards the rear of the property is a 12m X 12 m GI clad shed with dirt floor and weldmesh gates with attached medium size plastic water tank.
3. Near the shed is a separate set of metal cattle yards with crush.
4. There is a very large dam at the front of the property near the entrance with a windmill . This has never run dry since purchased by the current owners in the mid 1980's
5. There are two other dams one quite large also has never run dry and another smaller one which only holds water in good seasons.
6. On a high ridge there is a 5000 gal tank with attached trough with water pumped to it by the windmill from the main dam. This is kept Full (but not used at present)...............
Would comfortably carry 30/40 head of cattle.
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $685000.
Interest Rate (p.a)